INFORMATION COLLECTED BY WEBSITE
1. Website’s tracking systems may collect data detailing the pages you have accessed, how you discovered this site, the frequency of visits and so on. The information the Company obtains is used to improve the content of the web site and may be used by the Company in order to contact the Client, by any appropriate means, and to provide to the Client with any information the Company believes that may be useful to the Client.
2. When you apply to the Company’s services, the Company collects personal information about you for business purposes, such as evaluating your needs, processing your requests and transactions, informing you about products and services that may be of interest to you and providing customer service. Such information may include:
• Information you provide on applications and other forms, such as your name, address, birth date, passport number, occupation, assets and income;
• Information necessary to verify your identity, such as passport or ID and driving license, background information the Company might receive about you from public records or from other entities not affiliated with The Company.
3. We do not store the personal data for longer than is legally permitted and necessary for the related processing purposes. The storage period depends on the type of personal data, the purposes and the applicable law and therefore varies per use.
Typically, we store User’s personal data for as long as the User is using our Services or for as long as we have another purpose to do so and, thereafter, for no longer than is required or permitted by law or necessary for internal reporting and reconciliation purposes.
We erase personal data after the above described storage period or when the User requests us to erase his/her personal data.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH OUR AFFILIATES
4. Company may share personal information described above with the Company’s affiliates for business purposes and within the limits of the applicable law. Our affiliates may include companies of the same group as well as companies that do not have an ownership interest in our company. The information the Company share with affiliates may include any of the information described above, such as your name, address and account information. Our affiliates maintain the privacy of your information to the same extent as the Company does and in accordance with this Policy.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
5. The Company does not disclose your personal information to third parties except as described in this Policy. Third party disclosures may include sharing such information with non-affiliated companies that perform support services for your account or facilitate your transactions with the Company, including those that provide professional, legal or accounting advice to the Company. Non-affiliated companies that assist the Company in providing services to you are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information and to use your personal information only in the course of providing such services for the purposes that the Company dictates and within the ambit of the applicable law.
6. Under limited circumstances, The Company may disclose your personal information to third parties as permitted by, or to comply with, applicable laws and regulations. For example, Company may disclose personal information in order to cooperate with regulatory authorities and law enforcement agencies to comply with subpoenas or other official requests and as necessary to protect our rights or property.
7. You are not required to supply any of the personal information that Company may request; however, failure to do so may result in being unable the Company to provide services to you. While the Company make every effort to ensure that all information that the Company hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date, you can help us considerably by promptly notifying us if there are any changes to your personal information.